Sunday, September 30, 2012

Mercy Triumphs

I've been participating in a Bible study at my church called James-Mercy Triumphs, and as you can infer by the name, it is about the book of James. It's written by a fabulous lady, Beth Moore. Girls, if you are looking for a deep Bible study, I suggest getting into one of hers! This Bible study is kind of filling the void my Bible classes left me with. It is theologically packed. We look at Greek and Hebrew translations, and I love how she relates James's teachings to those of Christ and Old Testament. It's amazing. I'm learning new things about my God, about history, about James, and about myself. I just wanted to take a post to brag a little about this study and to encourage everyone to be digging in the Word daily. I can't wait to apply what I'm learning to my everyday life.

Find what gets you pumped to read the Word, and chase it.
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment