Everyday is just the same at my new school. I'm getting so caught up in the repetition of things. Change is starting to become getting a Starbucks after school instead of a Pepsi freeze. Honestly, I am so tired of it.
On the weekends, I splurge by going to my old school's football games on Friday nights. I've enjoyed going to them to support the players, see my friends, and visit old teachers. It's with them that I feel the most like myself.
I am trying to be content with where I go to school, but it's the most difficult thing. I don't know if I'm just a weirdo who can't let go of the past or if it really is as bad as it seems.
All I know is that I am tired of school. I've become physically ill from being so stressed out all the time and from a lack of sleep. I've developed several migraines over the past two weeks, and I pray that this does not become a regular thing. I'm behind in my Calculus assignments because I had to take a silly high school exit exam that only took me one hour and the rest of the class four. I am just so done.
Rachel
No comments:
Post a Comment